Over the years, window tinting has been perceived in pop culture and by the general public as a purely aesthetic feature that offers little to buyer beyond style points. See our top seven benefits of tinting car windows below:
- It heightens the appearance of your car
- It protects all passengers, especially children, from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays as the film blocks out 99% of these rays.
- During summer, the film screens the heat from the sun and therefore keeps the inside of your car cooler
- f your window is smashed the film holds the shattered glass in place protecting occupants in the car and if your car is broken into it is more likely to deter the unwelcome visitor.
- It also protects your car upholstery from fading or cracking due to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays
- It protects privacy and the contents of your car
- It protects your windows